Monday, November 01, 2004

Let me tell you...
This movie is really freaking scary. I figured it would be fun to go see a horror flick with a friend on Halloween, and it was during the day and all, but Saw was gory enough at some parts to make me want to hurk up my popcorn. It's about a deranged, sadistic serial killer who abducts morally wayward people and forces them to play horrific games for their own survival.

You can see trailer and clips here, but be forewarned that it is icky.

Despite being scared, it was a good horror/thriller...way better than The Village, which I thought was sucktacularly predictible. Plus, MK let me dump the M&Ms into the popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Blech! I hated The Village, too. I saw it in a movie theater and when the creature was revealed to be the crazy suit-thing, the entire audience erupted into laughter. It started out as a snicker (which I suspect was mine) and then grew into an all-out belly laugh.

    I've never experienced anything like it, and I'm sure M. Night Shyamalan wouldn't have been amused. But amusing it definitely was.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...