Thursday, February 10, 2005

And another thing...
Add "I hate web registration" to what I just said. I hate it, I won't do it, and I think it's an abomination. It really gets inane when little pissant newspapers in small towns require registration to view a story about how Elberton isn't gettin' that chicken plant this year after all.

One of the most common suggestions for cutting down on spam is to stop entering your email address into web registration forms. I haven't had to register at a site since I found BugMeNot.com. Come on, try it. Together we can create anarchy.

2 comments:

  1. I love that sight!!!! I wish i found it before now but I am going to use it all the time. I hate regitering at web sights to just be able to read somthing, or paying for a subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may be a bit paranoid, but I agree about the Web registration.

    I don't really care if a grocery store knows I love beef jerky or boxed risotto. Just give me the damn discount! And if they let me know when Murphy's food is on sale, I'll buy in bulk. It's really convenient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...