Friday, January 26, 2007

The opposite of tedious...

"Bored" isn't quite it. What's the word for when you run out of words? You know, the one that describes how you feel when you just don't have anything new or interesting to say? Or maybe the one that describes not being able to come up with the right word?

That's what I am right now. I'm not bored; I actually have many things to do that are interesting and the opposite of tedious. I just don't have anything particularly remarkable to note here. At this time. Even I'm thinking, "what a lame excuse for a blog post that is."
Here was my week: same, same, same, different, same.



So I'll leave you with this:

This one time, at band camp...





(you didn't really think I'd go there, did you?)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...