Friday, February 09, 2007

When it comes right down to it, it's just sad...

I wanted to write something about Anna Nicole Smith, who died yesterday at the age of 39. Here are the various beginnings and bits I scrapped:
With a mother like that, of course she was f*cked up...
Do you expect better from someone who has always been treated like a commodity? I can't say I wouldn't give up if I became a punch line. I hope I wouldn't, but... ...proof that being in the public eye is not a place for fragile people...
Maybe they'll stop making fun of her now.
One of the saddest things I read today was a quote from my friend MK, who posted it as a bulletin on her MySpace page.
"I learned everything I needed to know in life as a stripper...One man plus two beers equals twenty dollars."~Anna Nicole Smith

What a gal.

What a gal, indeed. I hope you can still be a blonde bombshell in the afterlife.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...