Friday, April 11, 2008

I am a 21st century fox...

...now, officially. I just had a wireless router installed at home so now I can use my laptop all over the house. I can't believe I didn't get one of these wi-fi things sooner.

It reminds me that I waited until the video store hardly ever had any videos before I bought my first DVD player. Or that my last car still had a cassette player. Or that I still have LPs stored away in a closet (OK, but I no longer own a turntable and I keep my LPs for a different reason).

Watch out internets. I can get you anywhere in my house now.

1 comment:

  1. I put off getting one only because my neighbor had one for about a year and failed to secure it. So I basically used their wireless when needed. Most of my initial "piggy-backing" on their network consisted of several Google searches to confirm that what I was doing was legal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...