Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Puppy looks less like hamster, more like dog...

Before, at 2 months old:

outdoors2

After, at 4 months:

lou3mos1

She's over 5 lbs. now and I no longer fear she'll be snatched up by a bird of prey. Some milestones: She can jump up on the couch (and did it all day long once she discovered she could). She can reach objects on the coffee table (which is why my Prada frames for my favorite pair of glasses look like I have an oral fixation). She chases squirrels instead of running away from them. Best of all, no one mistakes her for another animal when I take her for a walk (she was accused of being a cat twice and a guinea pig once).

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My dog is much too big to make sweaters cute. She looks at me with eyes that say, "Please take this ridiculous shirt off me, Mom."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...