Thursday, December 10, 2009

In case you haven't heard...

I'm moving to Austin the first week of January. I haven't had time to Twitter, much less blog, but wanted to give everyone an update in case there's someone I forgot to tell! My new email is kellylovejohnson[AT] and my cell is the same.

More details later...right now I'm multi-tasking (working, packing, donating, packing, working, and sleeping somewhere in between). And having the occasional tiny anxiety attack about being buried in boxes, moving away from my family (something I haven't done since I was in my 20s), leaving my friends, and leaving a city I love so much.

Don't get me wrong; I'm excited about the move and the changes in my life, I'm just overwhelmed with how quickly time is passing. This time next month I will be in Austin, hopefully mostly unpacked and settled in. And missing all of you.


  1. Good luck with the move! Hope you had time for Glee this week!

  2. Thanks! And I always have time for Glee...loved this week's finale episode!

  3. Congrats. Now I know two people in Austin, which is a town we've been dying to visit. We'll look you up whenever we make it out there. Good luck.

  4. OH my god! I saw your tweets about moving, but figured it was within Charleston. WOW! Good luck and I can't wait to read about it all!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...