Monday, September 19, 2011

Today I get to be...

Another smart woman with diabetes.

My so-savvy friend Amy wrote the book on it: A Smart Woman's Guide to Diabetes: Authentic Advice on Everything from Eating to Dating and Motherhood and let me give some "As" for her "Qs" in this article on her web site.

Amy is a freelance writer and writes about lots of things for lots of places. I'm honored that she included me in her book and on her book web site. She's one of the people I relied upon for advice way back when I was diagnosed.

2 comments:

  1. Great Q and A! I left my comment over there. Awesome advice for women in general, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Angie! I'm proud to be one of the interviews in Amy's book and a "smart woman" on her web site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...