Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Humbuggery...
I might have been a little sullen and morose earlier this month, particularly the night that I was home alone putting up the holiday tree while drinking wine and watching A Charlie Brown Christmas. By myself. Drinking.

Thankfully, I didn't have a momentary lapse of reason and drunk dial anyone. And I didn't break anything important. I also didn't set my tree on fire, squeeze off a few handgun rounds, and attempt suicide in hopes of drawing the attention of my ambivalent boyfriend.

Good for me! I always like to focus on the positive during the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. girl, you just pick up the phone and call me next time there's going to be tinsel, wine and charlie brown. I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...