I've never been very good at managing my time, balancing my checkbook, or remembering that the note in my pocket that says "milk" means pick up milk on the way home (and not just cat food, O Magazine, and cigarettes). It doesn't sound that bad, but when you really look at the data it's kind of scary. Woman-with-50-cats scary. Senior-citizen-with-40-years-worth-of-newspapers-stacked-to-the-ceiling scary. Anne-Heche-wandering-in-the-desert scary.
This week, I have:
* 23 products for my hair (not including styling tools)
* 7 blank notebooks (because I've almost, almost, almost filled the one I'm carrying)
* 67 links on my Internet favorites to shopping web sites
* 12 items of clothing in my closet with the tags still on
* 9 unread books on my nightstand
* 42 already-read magazines that need to be clipped and tossed
* gone 487 miles past when the "engine service" light on my car came on
* 2 checks left (and haven't ordered new ones)
* 311 emails in my inbox that need responding to
* 2 days worth of clean underwear left.