Adding to the sum of accurate information in the world...
Truthiness (a word reinvented by the very great Stephen Colbert) is the quality by which a person purports to know something emotionally or instinctively, without regard to evidence or to what the person might conclude from intellectual examination.
My truthiness for the week:
* If I'm so damn smart, why don't I have a summer cottage and a BMW instead of a two-bedroom rental and a Honda?
* Happiness is never something you get from other people.
* Living alone for the first time in seven years is both terrifying and immensely gratifying.
* I don't care what (or who) celebrities are doing anymore. And this is coming from someone who used to watch E! like it was a second job.
* Being a bitch is acceptable if you're not: too mean-spirited, a crybaby, or completely incompetent. On the other hand, if you're stupid and a bitch, you're just a stupid bitch.
That is all.