Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This bitch gets smacked down...
I got smacked (site reviewed) by the bitches (and I mean that in a good way) at italk2much.com. I expected two, maybe three smacks. To my complete surprise, my site got FOUR (count 'em) smacks. That's better than three. And almost as good as five.

I assumed my site would get thoroughly lambasted (they spank often and without mercy), and only submitted it because I have a thick skin from years of rejection letters, but now I can carry on with enormous ego intact.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Princess Pottymouth. Now buy me something from my wish list.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the smacks. She's just insanely jealous that she doesn't have a wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved a good smack. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...