Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My new "calling cards"...

I ordered these cards from Nella Designs' Etsy shop - half black and half cherry - and got them in the mail last week. Already totally in love with them! Very retro design and well received to those I've handed out so far. Elizabeth has a wonderful designer's eye and has lots of fun (and affordable) products in her Etsy shop, not just calling cards. But I'll definitely be re-ordering these...maybe chartreuse and pink next time.


There's just something so elegant and old-fashioned about calling cards. They don't scream "I want your business," rather, they quietly and politely say, "get in touch if you'd like" or "let's be friends." Love.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want, I want! It is my birthday after all, maybe I'll order some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Angie! Do splurge for yourself - you deserve it! And the cherry color would match your blog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...