Sunday, December 12, 2004

Silly Little Dreamer...

He was part of my dream, of course, but then I was part of his dream too.
-Lewis Carroll

Ever dream about something that actually happened in the past, then when you wake up you think for a little while it really was ALL a dream and not a real memory? I think mine probably came from watching too many Season 3 episodes of Alias at once, but last night I dreamed about someone I hadn't seen in a long time, about very vivid conversations and events, and when I woke up it took me about 10 minutes to figure out if I made him up in my head. Honestly, I'm still not sure.

Don't freak out, but THIS might be a dream right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a dream right now, but not the good kind of dream where the president is a democrat and all is well in the world. It's a bad dream and we'll all waker up in four years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...