Friday, June 09, 2006

Making my outside match my inside...

The other thing I did while I was in New York: had myself inked with the blue star tattoo I've been dreaming about (literally). I've been alternately referring to it as "my 50-pound tattoo" and "my fearless tattoo."

The finished product with the artist, Keith, at the tattoo studio in the Village. He let Aleigh come in the back with me and take pictures, even though there were signs saying that no one was allowed in the back unless getting inked.

I'm a happy girl.

"The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches
And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches.
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars
And whether they had one, or not, upon thars."

~Dr. Suess

3 comments:

  1. oooh, good for you! i have fantasized about getting a tattoo on the inside of my right ankle, but i'm working up courage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking awesome! Are you going to be able to take it on and off like Sylvester McMonkey McBean's machine did for the Sneeches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you've done it! I just got my second one (if you wanna see it, check my blog)and I'm already dreaming about the next one...

    Ink rocks. Love your star, and Dr. Seuss too!

    - M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...