1. Cigarettes. I used to love to smoke. Now I hate it. The gum helps, but I can't seem to ditch this one all the way.
2. Fingernail biting. Actually, what I do would be called "cuticle biting" and sometimes it hurts.
3. Procrastination. I always think there will be more time. Without deadlines, I'm not sure I'd be able to accomplish anything at all.
4. Hypochondria. It's under control, but I'll admit to searching WebMD every time I have a weird symptom.
5. Hair twisting. This is actually a step up. I used to chew on my hair, but switched to twisting (or twirling) in college. It's a nervous habit.
I have habits that I like too: Eating organic, weekly yoga with Kat, watching entire seasons of tv shows on DVD, very good dark chocolate, guarding my "me time" with ferocity, sleeping late on weekends, avoiding exposure to sunlight, and being able to say "no" (I've always been good at that).
I like to think that the good habits make up for the bad ones.