Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dreaming is free...

Those of you who know me know that I hate it when people tell me about their dreams (unless I'm in them) so I usually don't share mine with others, but since I've been having a string of strange nocturnal visions this week I thought I'd share one in hopes of clearing the clutter.

I got a giant tattoo on my forearm (!), but it was done with special glitter ink that only showed up under a black light. It was a bunch of swirls and stars in light blue. I was just about to get another one on my neck when one of my exes showed up to tell me how stupid I was. And then he wanted to get back together. I told him he wasn't the boss of me and asked the tattoo artist to use black ink on the neck tattoo instead of the invisible ink.

Even in my dreams, I'm a bad girlfriend. Bad ex-girlfriend. Whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Though the swirly invisible blue ink DOES sound rather cool. If they really had it I'd be tatted from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird! I had a dream last night that Paris Hilton called me at Skirt! to ask us to run something in support of her trying to weasel out of her (much deserved) jail sentence, and I told her that I'm a firm believer in karma and Skirt would never publish something in support of preferential celebrity treatment. And then I hung up on her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...