Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A wedding recap...

It was on a farm in the mountains.
Asheville is pretty.
Our B&B was beyond gorgeous (hello, big ass feather bed!).
The Fun Girls were there.
The wedding itself was very Aleigh & Ian (and if you don't know them, you'll have to take my word for it. It was on a lovely farm in the mountains of North Carolina.

I met a llama (and for those of you who have been reading my blog for some time, you know that the llama is my spirit animal and I am a llama whisperer).

There was much merriment. Erin gives her version here. And if you gather from her post that I was the uptight finger wagging one on the trip, you're sorely mistaken. I was just the only one not drinking. But Jemima knows I can be trouble (make sure you read through to the part about where I tell Ian's brother-in-law that I have a good divorce lawyer on speed dial...ON VIDEO).

The only thing that was missing from our weekend was that Aleigh couldn't stay with us too! Of course, there was the getting married thing and the husband-to-be and all. So I'm about to be really, disgustingly mushy right now. You might want to sit down for this one. Even though weddings (and marriage) aren't my thing, I am so happy to have been part of my Gal Pal Al's nuptials. It's rare to know two people who are so perfectly matched, and to share in the beginning of a long and happy union. Yes, I did cry at the wedding. Because I was happy. And if you don't believe me, Jem took a photo. Bizzatch.

1 comment:

  1. MWAHAHAHAHA...Wedding cryer!

    It was fun though, and romantic (despite the goats), and I'm awfully glad we got all got to hang.

    Simons has had to deal with me being extremely slap happy since I got home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...