Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Since one of my New Year's Resolutions is to stop being so judgmental...

...I don't really have much to say. Scary, isn't it?

Since I'm no longer judging, I've decided that none of my ex-boyfriends are idiots, losers, or lame. They just weren't right for me.

Same for ex-friends. This one wasn't an insane pothead over-medicated new age freakshow. We just didn't "mesh." That one wasn't an overbearing pushy negative critical mess. She was just trying to help me when I didn't need it. I wasn't at a point in my life where I could "receive her feedback." And that other one. He wasn't a pseudo-intellectual immature needy manipulative starf*cker. He was just one of those people who groove harder on discussing their grandiose plans then actually executing them. Nothing wrong with that.

I really feel like I'm on the road to a New Me in 2008. I made my usual mega-resolution list (more on that here): "Clean Slate in 2008" consists of 108 mega/uber/micro resolutions. I'll share more throughout the month, along with my progress.

But no judgment, people!

1 comment:

  1. Not judging can be ever so tiring sometimes but I applaud you for it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...